The following charges are applicable from the 1st January 2015. (The 1st January relates to the date of the incident not the invoice date.)
- Chimney Fires- €200.00*
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm- €200.00*
- Domestic fires (other than chimney fires) - €500.00 per hour**
- Automatic fire alarm (all) - €500.00 per hour**
- Motor vehicle fire- €500.00 per hour**
- Road based incident - €750.00 per hour**
- Commercial - €750.00 per hour**
- Attendance at incidents in other fire authority areas. As per inter-county agreement.
*For any subsequent call-outs within a 12 month period of the initial call-out the minimum fee will be 1 hour (€500), with any additional attendance time being charged to the nearest fifteen minutes.
**The minimum fee will be 1 hour, with any additional attendance time being charged to the nearest fifteen minutes.
In relation to the fire service charges there is a waiver scheme in place. Please refer to the attached fire charges waiver application form.